Even the short stay in Tri-City Area is a great opportunity of exploring a new country, its history and traditions.
We cooperate with a group of licenced tour guides and can provide sightseeing tours in English, German and Russian (other languages upon request).
During your stay in Gdansk you can make guided tours provided by knowledgeable and friendly guides:
- Teutonic Knights Castle in Malbork known as Malbork Castle (full-day trip)
- Visit the place of the former Nazi Concentration Camp in Stutthof (Stutthof Museum) and relax in Vistula Split (full-day trip)
- Would you like to explore “Unique Poland ” museums, open-air museums as well places, castles or manor houses in West Prussia?
- Odkryć Polskę Niezwykłą: muzea, skanseny lub odpocząć z dala od zgiełku aglomeracji miejskich
- Highly recommended is to visit Wdzydze Kiszewskie, particularly in July when an annual Wdzydze Fair is held there
- Golf lovers are more than welcome to visit one of the championship courses, only a short drive from Gdansk Airport: Sierra Golf Club, Postołowo or Sand Valley Golf & Country Club near Pasłęk.